How to be recruited in English
Create a CV that highlights your strengths and obtains an interview. Make a good first impression. Communicate in a natural manner and avoid cultural misunderstandings. Manage stress and overcome obstacles.
Improve performance in an international context. Be in the + + life position!
- You will acquire « hands on », experience, whilst aiming for your objectives with more confidence in a natural and operational manner.
- This "workshop" is run by a certified British trainer who has years of experience working with trainees (individually / groups) in international companies.
Create an original and appealing CV.
Optimise your cover letter.
Manage your voice and body language.
Know your-self better to be more convincing.
Present your opinions with conviction.
Manage unexpected situations.
Ask and answer questions.
Specific requests for day 2 or 3.
Planning and organisation
Planning and organisation :
- Intermediate level in English is required
- 2 or 3 days of 7 hours training.
- Sessions to be defined together.
Groups of 6 people maximum.
Please click here for further information