||Telephoning in English|
Feel more at ease during telephone communications in English. Create a good first impression. Communicate in a natural manner and avoid cultural misunderstandings. Understand what the other person is really saying and give pertinent replies. Improve performance in an international context.
- You will acquire « hands on », experience, whilst integrating telephoning skills in a natural and operational manner.
- this "workshop" is run by a certified British trainer who has years of experience working with trainees (individually / groups) in international companies.
- Clarify and reformulate messages.
- Ask and answer questions in a professional manner.
- Take or leave a message.
- Manage problems.
- Overcome fear on the telephone.
- Handle unexpected situations.
- Exchange information.
- Check your understanding and transmit details.
- Language adapted to telephone conferences.
- Specific requests - day 2.
Planning and organisation :
Intermediate level in English is required
2 days of 7 hours training.
Sessions to be defined together.
Groups of 6 people maximum.
Please click here for further information