Negotiating in English
Feel more at ease during professional negotiations in English. Create a good first impression. Communicate in a natural manner and avoid cultural misunderstandings. Understand what the other person is really saying and give pertinent replies. Improve performance in an international context.
- You will acquire « hands on », experience, whilst integrating negotiating skills in a natural and operational manner.
- this "workshop" is run by a certified British trainer who has years of experience working with trainees (individually / groups) in international companies.
- Clarify and reformulate the messages.
- Ask and answer questions in a professional manner.
- Present and defend objections.
- Debate and convince.
- Present and discuss specific propositions.
- Deal with unexpected situations.
- Develop active listening skills.
- Sum up the decisions taken at the end of the negotiation.
- Specific requests - day 2.
Planning and organisation :
Intermediate level in English is required
2 days of 7 hours training.
Sessions to be defined together.
Groups of 6 people maximum.
Please click here for further information