Intercultural success at work
Identify and understand your culture and your interlocutor’s.
Improve professional exchanges in intercultural situations, in your company and at the exterior.
- Pragmatic approach, based on reflection and interactive communication.
- This "workshop" is run by a certified British trainer who has years of experience working with trainees (individually / groups) in international companies.
- Reflection on the different personalities
- Definition of the word « culture »
- Communication in and outside work
- The work melting pot
- Cooperation between international teams
- Cultural Icebergs « hidden codes »
- Anticipate and manage conflicts
- Changing processes and organisation
- Praise and feedback
- Particular requests for Day.
Planning and organisation :
- Intermediate level in English is required
- 2 days of 7 hours training.
- Sessions to be defined together.
Groups of 6 people maximum.
Please click here for further information