Negotiate and debate in English with ease and precision. Increase your performance in meetings, telephone conferences and presentations. Be diplomatic in international and intercultural situations. Understand the subtleties
to obtain your objectives by telephone or face to face. Overcome obstacles and take pleasure in speaking English.
- You will acquire « hands on », experience, whilst integrating communicating skills in a natural and operational manner.
- This "workshop" is run by a certified British trainer who has years of experience working with trainees (individually / groups) in international companies.
- Meet and welcome new clients
- Telephone conference language.
- Express agreement and disagreement
- Suggest and convince
- Present ideas or products
- Adapt to different accents
- Specific requests - day 2.
Planning an organisation :
Intermediate level in English is required
2 days of 7 hours training.
Sessions to be defined together.
Groups of 6 people maximum.
Please click here for further information